Course Overview: This 1.5 Hour Awareness course is designed to provide school staff with the knowledge and competence to move, lift and handle children in a safe and appropriate manner. This course would be suitable for SNA’s and Teachers that are required to lift/move children regularly in a school environment.
Course Content: (Proposed)
· Safe Manual Handling Essentials
· Best Practice for Child Moving & Lifting
· Risk Assessment for Handling
· Normal Human Movement
· Child Handling Techniques
· The Do’s & Dont’s for Moving & Lifting
· Best Practice for Safe Handling
We specialise in customising content to suit our schools so that we can tailor to meet the specific needs in this area.
We provide an action plans to attendees, certificates of completion& Evaluations to the course organiser to review feedback.
|Course Date||25-11-2021 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||25-11-2021 7:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||05-11-2021 2:00 am|
|Cut off date||25-11-2021 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||5 euro|