Please see Page 15 in Information booklet below for a NQT Workshop Attendance Record.
NB: All NQTs must have a Teaching Council number before they can register for the Induction Workshop Programme. The Induction Workshop Programme is not open to NQTs who are registered with a Further Education Teaching Council Number or whose registration is pending.
Important Information for NQTs regarding their registration requirements for the Teaching Council:
● If an NQT is teaching in a school with 16 or more classroom teachers (Primary), or 400 or more students (Post-Primary) or in an SEN Setting, the only route of Induction is via the Droichead process.
● Schools outside of the above categories are also offering Droichead. NQTs are asked to check with their schools as only one process can be offered at school level (i.e. Droichead or PQE [PP] / Probation [P].
● Engagement in the NIPT Induction Workshop Programme is a requirement for NQTs who are completing Probation (Primary) or PQE (Post-Primary).
● Attendance at workshops is not a requirement for NQTs engaging in the Droichead process.
● NQTs participating in Droichead may count a workshop as an Additional Professional Learning Activity, to address a professional learning need identified by them, in consultation with their PST.
NOTE: ALL NEW AND EXISITNG NQT'S MUST REGISTER FOR NIPT PROGRAMME
Please make your registration for the NIPT Programme workshops commencing September 2018 by completing the registration form below and returning it to: West Cork Education Centre, The Square, Dunmanway, Co Cork.
For information please visit National Induction Programme for Teachers www.teacherinduction.ie
(Dates maybe subject to change)
|Course||Course Date||Location||Individual Price||Capacity||Available place||Register|
|NIPTCS13 Child Protection (Cross Sectoral)||07-05-2019 5:30 pm||West Cork Education Centre||€0.00|
|NIPTCS14 Inclusion (Cross Sectoral)||08-05-2019 5:30 pm||West Cork Education Centre||€0.00|