Callout for Facilitator for Weaving Well-being - Using Positive Psychology to support wellbeing in School Summer Course 2019
West Cork Education Centre are currently seeking expressions of interest from teachers who would be interested in training to become a facilitator for Weaving Well-being - Using Positive Psychology to support wellbeing in School Summer Course 2019 (please see course overview and aims at bottom of page)
Facilitator training Info:
Full training for the course tutor will be provided on Saturday the 18th of May 2019 from 10.30-3pm in the Hudson Bay Hotel, Athlone. All tutors will be required to attend this training as it will provide all that is needed, including a starter pack of materials to facilitate the course which will run from the 1st to the 5th of July 2019.
Cost of travel will be reimbursed and refreshments will be provided for the training.
You must be available to attend the training and to deliver the summer course in July 2019 through West Cork Education Centre.
This course provides an understanding of the science of Positive Psychology and offers practical and evidence-based strategies for supporting children’s and teacher well-being.
- Provide an understanding of the science of Positive Psychology and explore the evidence available to support the benefits of
positive psychology strategies
- Explore the benefits of enhancing well-being and, in particular, the link between well-being, learning and successful school
- Provide a range of evidence-based strategies that can enhance the well-being of children and their learning in the classroom
- Understand how each well-being intervention is grounded in the SPHE curriculum and can be supported by the SSE process
- Consider strategies that, if applied, enhance teacher well-being
West Cork Education Centre will assess applications received and depending on our own requirements will nominate tutors to attend the national tutor training course and subsequently deliver the course. If the number of successful applicants exceeds the number of tutors required for these course, the relevant applicants' details will be kept on file for future training requirements that may exist.
There are no events in the selected category